A few days ago I came across this recipe on Facebook and thought “that’s looks pretty darn good”. So I picked up a few of the ingredients I was lacking and went to work. The recipe is from Favorite Family Recipes and can be found HERE. I’ve went ahead and listed the ingredients for you anyways. Let me just say this was the best tasting pasta recipe I’ve tried in a long time and it is very easy to make.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 (14oz) cans of chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb. pasta noodles – uncooked
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. basil (I used the fresh, chopped, not dried, basil leaves)
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups broccoli (this can be optional)
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled (if you can’t grill the chicken you can cut them up in bit size pieces, season with Italian seasoning and sauté in olive oil.
Please see the steps noted below each picture.
**Bring it all to a boil then simmer until liquid has evaporated some. You may add more milk if you like to make it more creamy.
Then when it’s all cooked up you can add the cooked chicken and parmesan cheese.
Voila! Super yummy! I guarantee you will go back for seconds! Enjoy!